We all stay cautious about the home décor as the placing of various items depicts negative and positive energies. Thus we often try to decorate home with living things such as plants, waterfall and more.
But one thing that brings a smile to your face is the cuteness of the fishes in the tank. Right, the aquarium is one particular home décor item that offers a rich and sophisticated look to the adobe. Although, it is really important to place the fish aquarium according to the Vastu Shastra as helps in attracting good vibes inside a home.
So keep track of the Vastu tips for placing an aquarium at home.
- Firstly, place the fish tank in the living room only and that too in the North, East or the Northeast direction.
- Secondly, ensure that the fishes are feed by one particular person every day.
- Thirdly, you must have a combination of Golden and Dragon species in the aquarium as both of them are said to be lucky for the family members.
- The next important thing is to count on the numbers. As per the Vastu Shastra, your in-house fish tank must have nine exact fishes as they increase the chances of making the family more healthy and wealthy.
- The Vastu Shastra also firmly believes in keeping eight similar kinds of fishes and one different species of the fish in the aquarium.
- Always keep the water fresh and clean inside the fish tank as it open getaways to a healthy life.
- The next big thing according to the Vastu Shastra is that the placing of fishes in the living room catches maximum attention and thus restricts the impact of evil eyes of your visitors.
- The fishes are best known as the metempsychosis of the Lord Vishu, therefore they maintain the flow of good energies inside a home.
- Another reason to place fish tank at home is to feel relaxed after coming back home from a tiring day at work.
- Lastly, it is believed that a person’s enemy fails to harm him or her if the person keeps healthy fishes in an aquarium at home.
On a whole, keeping an aquarium at home flush out the bad energies and intoxicate good vibes inside a home and makes it a happy and lively place.