A puja room is the place full of positive energies that makes home a happy place to live-in. Thus it is important to set up this devotional closet in an accurate direction. Well, the first thing that comes to the mind when talking about the directional values at home is the Vastu Shastra.
So, why not to choose a perfect devotional space in a home with the help of Vastu Shastra tips? The setting up of a puja room in accordance to this traditional science of architect helps in bringing peace, prosperity and happiness into a home.
Therefore keep the below-mentioned Vastu tips for Puja Room at home:-
- Place the puja closet in the North-East direction of the home. This direction is referred as the Ishan Kona which means the God’s corner. The word Ishan denotes God and Kona refer to a corner. Thus, the Vastu Shastra experts suggest placing of the puja room or the puja closet in this direction.
- Never install the puja closet on the floor directly. Place a wooden plank or a piece of marble before placing the Mandir. Also, make sure that the Mandir alias temple should be a structure crafted from wood or marble.
- According to the Vastu Shastra, a Diya, candle or anything that you lit in the puja room according to the religion must be enlightened on the right-hand side of the person performing puja rituals.
- Keep the puja room clutter-free and clean.
- Also, make sure to have an electric switchboard near the Mandir to decorate the place with lighting during the festive time.
Things You Must Avoid Placing in Puja Room:-
- A Mandir or a puja closet must not be placed on the wall that has a washroom behind. The reason behind not placing the sacred place against the washroom is to restrict the entry of negative vibes inside the home.
- One should never paint the puja room with vibrant or dark colors such as black, grey or any other dark shade.
- Avoid placing dustbin in the puja arena as it increases the chance of spreading negative energy in the atmosphere.
- Don’t keep the stale flowers hang in the puja room. Remove the flowers and leaves from this space as soon as they lose the freshness.
- Do not place the divine closet in your bedroom or kitchen. This is believed to be not happening for the prosperity and growth of the family members.
Keep these things in mind and make your life happy and prosper by placing the divine space accurately according to the Vastu Shastra.